Helpful tips to guard against a child
- Keep small objects, such as beads, buttons, and pieces of small
toys out of young children’s reach.
- Check toy safety with a toilet paper roll. If a toy is smaller
than the hole, it’s too small for a child to play with.
- Cut food, such as hot dogs and grapes, into small pieces.
- Avoid raw vegetables, nuts, and popcorn. They’re difficult to
chew and easy to choke on.
- Don’t let any child eat unattended.
- Never let young children run or walk with food in their
Please keep in mind that phone numbers, addresses, and
prices are subject to change.
Take an extra $5 off the already discounted rate!
$5 OFF: CHILDREN'S MINISTRY MAGAZINE
Subscribe now or renew now and get a 1-year subscription for only $19.