Dale Hudson in his Relevant Children’s Ministry blog listed the “20 Children’s Ministry Leaders You Need to Know.”
- Dale Hudson, of course, isn’t on his list because…well that just wouldn’t make sense. But Dale is at the top of my list! He is humble and may be the sharpest children’s minister I know. He’s also extremely generous in sharing his ideas and thoughts online and in person. Dale has a life—and ministry—that are evidence of his integrity and skill. And…Dale will lead a deeper-learning track at KidMin. That’s 8 full hours with Dale on S.E.R.V.E.—Building a Thriving Volunteer Team.
- David Wakerley is on Dale’s list as well. David is the pastor and Creative Director of Hillsong Kids at, yes, Hillsong Church in Sydney, Australia. We’ve all enjoyed the worship leadership from this church for years, and now at KidMin we’ll get to enjoy David’s leadership in a preconference session—7 hours on Reinvigorated Children’s Ministry! And David will lead a half-track on Leading Kids in Worship. We can’t wait for you to learn from him!
- Greg Baird is not only keynoting at KidMin but he’s also leading a 7-hour preconference session on Controlling Chaos: Keys to Effective Children’s Ministry. I’ve been a fan of Greg’s for years! He’s sacrificed and served in so many ways to equip children’s ministry leaders. He is a humble, gentle, wise man!
- Nick Diliberto gets preteens! That’s why we continue to ask him to come to KidMin and lead us in understanding effective preteen ministry. He’ll be here this year and will also lead a workshop on Ministry Productivity Hacks! Nick is the creator of preteenministry.net and the director of Pursuit for preteens at his church in New Orleans.
- Ricardo Miller stands out as a leader online and in person. He’s actively involved in equipping people in the States and the Bahamas. Not only that, Ricardo has such a humble and teachable spirit that he infects others with his desire to learn and grow. Ricardo packs out every training session he leads at KidMin. He’s onboard this year with a half-track (4 hours) of training on Making Church Irresistible to Kids and a workshop on Help! We’re a Small Church!
There are others I’d add to Dale’s list. Want to know who they are? Meet them all at KidMin! These are sharp, noble, amazing children’s ministry leaders—handpicked by me!