- Create Horn of Plenty invitations. Sketch a horn on the cover
and fill it with the names of the people you’ll appreciate.
- Decorate placemats. Have each child illustrate something
special the person has done. Then laminate the pictures.
- Design turkey party favors. Draw and cut out the head of a
turkey and several small feathers. Have kids glue the head to the
top edge of an upside-down Dixie cup. Have each child list the
qualities of the person he or she is honoring on separate feathers.
Then tape a toothpick to the back side of each feather and poke it
through the perimeter of the Dixie cup.
- Play Appreciation Jubilation. Teams volley with a balloon, but
kids have to shout out a reason they feel appreciation toward the
people they’re honoring before hitting the balloon.
- Play Thank You, Guess, and Draw. Have kids draw scenes of
special times spent with the people they’re thankful for. Then have
honorees try to guess what the picture is.
- Have a Prayer-and-Share. Begin with “I thank God for you
because…” Have kids tell their honorees all the reasons they
thank God for them. Then thank God for all the special people.
Please keep in mind that phone numbers, addresses, and
prices are subject to change.
|Need more great ideas like this? Check out
Group’s creative, innovative resources that work every time! Click here!
Take an extra $5 off the already discounted rate!
$5 OFF: CHILDREN'S MINISTRY MAGAZINE
Subscribe now or renew now and get a 1-year subscription for only $19.