Let’s face it; if you’re in the children’s ministry world, you
have a heart for kids. But there’s a good chance you have the heart
of a child as well. Let me show you what I mean. Here are 9 ways
children’s ministers are just like the kids they serve.
1. You love playing with the kids’ toys.
2. Your mind is easily blown.
3. You love high-fives (even when you’re by yourself).
4. You try to use kid-lingo (but it doesn’t always work).
5. You know how to gracefully disagree with others (say…at a church
6. You tell kids to use the stairs properly, but when no one is
looking, you’re this guy…
7. When you’re asked to do the announcements.
8. You get excited over all forms of freebies.
9. You think you can still play on the playground, but this is the