What’s something we all have to do at one time or another even
though we’d rather not?
Take an extra $5 off the already discounted rate!
$5 OFF: CHILDREN'S MINISTRY MAGAZINE
Subscribe now or renew now and get a 1-year subscription for only $19.
What’s something we all should do at one time or another but we
Why not blend the two activities?
We sent our super-sleuth staff to a local grocery store to look
for cheap (under $2) affirmation ideas. The next time you’re at the
store, buy something for teachers. Then use a ribbon to attach a
note to each item and let people know how wonderful you think they
- Zest soap — You add zest to our program!
- Quik drink mix — Thanks for being so QUIK to help out!
- Whoppers candies — Thanks for your whopper ideas!
- Baby Ruth candy bar — You’re a real slugger! Keep on batting
- Mounds candy bar — You’re making a mound of difference!
- Snickers candy bar — You don’t hear any snickers from your
class when you teach the Bible.
- 5th Avenue candy bar — Your teaching would stand out on Fifth
Avenue! You’re great!
- BarNone candy bar — Bar none, you’re the best!
- 100 Grand candy bar — You’re worth even more to us.
- PayDay candy bar — What a payday you’ll have in heaven.
- Life Savers candies — You’re a real life saver.
- Potato chips (variety pack) — You’re a chip off the block;
you’re so much like our father!
- Salt — You make children thirst for God!
- Equal sweetener — When it comes to reaching kids, you have no
- Sugar substitute — There’s no substitute for you!
- Slice soft drink — You’re an important slice of our pie; we
wouldn’t be whole without you!
- Gatorade drink — You quench kids’ thirst for God!
- Kool-Aid packet — You’re a cool aid!
- Mountain Dew soft drink — You do so much for kids!
- 7UP soft drink — (List 7 reasons you’re up about them or their
- Crush soft drink — In a crush, I can depend on you!
- Peanuts — We’re nuts about you! Thanks for bringing kids out
of their shell.
- Seasoning packets — You add spice to our program!
- Candles — You share Jesus’ light with so many.
- Bugles snacks — Thanks for proclaiming God’s Word!
- Teddy Grahams cookies — Thanks for being a big teddy
- Animal crackers — This place would be a zoo without you.
- Fat-Free Newtons cookies — Thanks for trimming the fat from
- Cracker Jack popcorn — You’re the prize in our program!
- Pretzels — We’d be in knots without you.
- Party mix — Thanks for joining our party! You add a new
- Bottled water — You haven’t bottled up the living water.
- Energizer battery — Thanks, you keep on going and going!
- Halls cough drops — You belong in God’s halls of fame!
- Small mirror — You’re a reflection of God’s love!
- Rubber bands — Thanks for being flexible!
- Heart-shaped soap — I appreciate your heart for children.
- Band-Aid adhesive strips — Thanks for coming to our aid!
- Cotton swabs — This is just the tip of our thanks!
- Hanger — You’re getting the hang of it; hang on to God’s
- Light bulbs — You’ve got great ideas!
- Glue or tape — Thanks for sticking with us!
- Recipe cards — You’ve got the ingredients of a great
- Flashlight — Jesus shines through you!
- Funnel — God’s love funnels through you to kids!
- Ball — Kids in your class are having a ball! Keep up the good
- Ziploc bags — Teaching is your bag!
- Matches — Your creative teaching is red hot!
- Dog bones — No bones about it, you’re the best!
- Joy dishwashing liquid — You bring joy to kids!
Not a subscriber? Click here